Skip to main content

Student Enrollment

Online Enrollment for 2022-23

Transitional Kindergarten (TK) will be available at all elementary school sites for 4-year-old students whose 5th birthday occurs between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023 - also February 3, 2023 and June 30, 2023 as space allows. Click here for additional information.

Please click the button below to register a new student into Moorpark Unified.
Click here for Online Enrollment



Here's how our NEW TK-8 online registration will work:

1) Click here for the online enrollment module (view the instructional videos above for assistance with the online enrollment process)

2) Create an account and complete the online registration forms AND upload all required documents

3) Submit your application

4) You will be contacted by our District Enrollment Center once your application has been received and reviewed


2021-2022 Student Enrollment Information  English   Spanish

Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade Registration

Registration for grades TK-8 for the 2021-22 school year will be submitted online.


Preschool and High School Registration will take place at the appropriate school site


Please call (805) 378-6300, ext. 1525 
 for more information.


Change of Address Form:  English  Spanish

Transfers into Moorpark  English Spanish

Transfers out of Moorpark English Spanish

Interdistrict Transfer Application  English  Spanish
Appeal Process  English Spanish
Board Policy and Administrative Regulation BP 5117  AR 5117


Moorpark Unified School District is not responsible for the content of any external web sites that are linked to this page.



1) Proof of Birth: A birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport.


2) Proof of Residency: A recent utility bill, rental agreement or escrow papers. If living with family members or renting a room, please complete a Verification of Residency Form (available by clicking on the link or obtaining a copy from the Enrollment Center) and then attach a current utility bill from the homeowner.


3) Immunization Records:  English   Spanish


4) Driver's License or Photo ID